REALab is an innovative doctoral training programme that aims to bring the most innovative research approaches outside academia to tackle business challenges and co-design solutions with industry partners that can make a difference for the wider community.
Within an interdisciplinary team-work environment, the programme is a great opportunity for early career researchers to:
- Receive comprehensive training and coaching for each stage of the process, from project development to completion and dissemination of results.
- Work remotely as part of a multisector project team and master the contemporary art of cloud-based collaborative working.
- Manage a project throughout its full lifecycle, from initiation to delivery and evaluation, with the support of state-of-the-art tools and techniques.
- Build your profile as “Research Associate Consultant” and complete a 70-hour paid consultancy project to make a difference beyond academia.
- Work on the programme training and project on a part -time basis, alongside your PhD.
- Get expert communication support to disseminate your project’s findings.